Welcome to the Elastos Blog
Read it here first
Essentials 3.0 Released on Android
After many months of development and fine-tuning, the Essentials team has officially launched Essentials 3.0 on Google Play while Apple App Store is still under review. As the flagship application and official Super-Wallet of the Elastos ecosystem, Essentials has been systematically redesigned to serve new and existing users on Elastos. For the Essentials team, user experience remained paramount throughout the development process, with special attention dedicated to simplicity and customization.
Essentials 3.0: Putting Users First
Essentials 3.0 features a number of powerful built-in features that users can access directly from the home screen. Here’s what users can expect in the Essentials’ newest release:
- Fully Customizable Home Screen: Essentials 3.0’s home screen features an array of widgets users can select from to keep their favorite dApps one click away.
- Built-in Cross-Chain Swaps: Essentials 3.0 leverages the Chainge Finance cross-chain swap aggregator to allow users to seamlessly exchange assets across 10 different EVM blockchains.
- Elastos DPoS 2.0 Full Support: Users can explore full staking and voting features for Elastos’ DPoS 2.0 consensus directly from Essentials.
- Feeds Widget Integration: Feeds allows users to connect with their favorite feeds channels and ecosystem dApps from their home screens.
- Kava Network Support: Essentials 3.0 supports Kava, an EVM-compatible Cosmos chain.
Rebranding Essentials: A Remastered UI for the web3 Community
In addition to augmenting a breadth of new features, the Essentials team completed a comprehensive rebrand for the Essentials 3.0 launch. Equipped with its slick new logo and UI, Essentials is more prepared than ever to attract and onboard new users from leading communities around the web3 space. Here are some of the new design features users can enjoy in Essentials 3.0:
- Improved built-in browser experience, including a filter for recently browsed URLs
- New batch of fresh, customizable UI themes and colors that users can select from
- Block explorer access available from transaction view screens
- Enhanced startup speed, with ongoing efforts to accelerate
And best of all – the Essentials team isn’t slowing down! To keep with new updates and releases as the team rolls out new and improved versions of Essentials 3.x, stay tuned here on the official Elastos Info Blog.